ORGANIZATION: HIT LIVING FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
- Review volunteer applications
- Communicate with our social media team for volunteer specific needs
- Send out and keep record of volunteer contracts
- Organize and coordinate volunteers for events, vet visits, supply runs, etc...
- Utilize volunteer platforms like VolunteerMatch to recruit new volunteers
- Maintain relationship with current volunteers and brainstorm ways to recruit new volunteers
- Mailchimp + Google Drive knowledge a is a bonus!
3 - 8 hours a week
About HIT LIVING FOUNDATION
10153 1/2 Riverside Dr., Toluca Lake, CA 91602, US
HONESTY, INTEGRITY and TRUST are the three main pillars of our mission at The HIT Living Foundation. We strive to live by these ethos within our foundation and personal lives. The HIT Living Foundation has come to fruition through the willingness to act on our compassion for others and by doing so with open hearts and objective minds. HIT Living is a lifestyle choice, one that can be made by each and every one of us through mindfulness of our decisions and time. We at the HIT Living Foundation focus our energies in areas where we think the world needs it most - animal and human welfare by providing financial, physical, and emotional assistance during times of crisis, and most importantly, implementing every day small acts of kindness. We at HIT Living seek to create a lifestyle that captures the essence of one of the wisest creatures to grace this earth - "Be the change you wish to see in the world" -- Mahatma Gandhi
Help us rescue deserving dogs in need and start their Happily Furever After Fairy-Tail! The HIT Living Foundation is a primarily volunteer-based nonprofit dog rescue. You make what we do a possibility. Whether it’s donating your time, expertise, skills, heart, or home - every member of our community helps us save a dog and find them their furever family to live their best life.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 9, 2022
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Animal Care / Handling
- Group Facilitation
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 8 hours per week (the hours will increase if we have upcoming events)