Marketing Director for Public Safety Foundation
ORGANIZATION: CARM Safety Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
BOOST AWARENESS of CARM
Computer-Aided Risk Management -- CARM -- is a future capability which employs sensors, automation and software to predict threats to the public, and take immediate action to improve public safety.
CARM Safety Foundation is focused on:
- Exciting public about new generation of public safety, involving new technology
- Demonstrating new ways that technology can improve public safety
- Promote benefits of CARM to target audiences
We need your help to:
- Create marketing plans and messaging strategies spanning 2-3 year horizon
- Plan marketing project roadmap, resource requirements and budgets
- Represent and guide inter-corporate relationships with strategic allies
- Recruit other volunteers as needed
Ideal candidates are:
- Hands-on team players, versatile, resourceful and appreciate the multi-faceted roles common in start-ups
- Bring prior experience driving lean marketing programs for start-ups
Snapshot of What You’ll Do
- Craft proposals to meet organization objectives and grow our brand and awareness
- Identify relevant messaging channels, propose projects to boost CSF presence there
- Plan and drive projects to create marketing materials (PDF, video, web pages, social)
- Outline content that is developed by others; drive to meet schedules/ due dates
- Manage relationship with marketers at fellow travelers; inspire collaboration
Depending on your interest, you may also:
- Develop content according to goals (written prose, storyboards and scripts)
- Research specific market segments and plan engagement strategies
- Create surveys to corroborate planning assumptions and assure high insights
- Represent CARM Safety Foundation to news media
Who We’re Looking For
Best for us is someone who is passionate about the role marketing to inspire new uses of technology, especially to improve public safety. You know how to engage audiences and excite curiosity. Since we are a start-up, it’s essential that you are open minded and versatile, and thrilled by challenge to accomplish great things in a lean environment.
And, you bring experience from situations where abundant budgets are not available.
Your Time with CARM Safety Foundation will be inspiring because:
- Achieve challenging goals, create concrete impact for our business that may lead to career advancement opportunities
- Work with inspiring colleagues and in start-up, low overhead culture
- Autonomy and rapid decision making
- Insight into future opportunities as paid contractor, as funding allows
7 More opportunities with CARM Safety Foundation
About CARM Safety Foundation
12725 SW Millikan Way, STE 300, Beaverton, OR 97005, US
CARM Safety Foundation serves to educate and support scientific purposes related to computer-aided risk management (CARM), in order to increase public safety.
We operate as a 501c3 non-profit organization. Founded in 2020, we are a start-up working to assure that more technology is applied to make the public safer. CARM is an emerging commercial capability that uses sensors for data gathering and computers to predict threats before tragedy occurs to humans. This concept was pioneered by NASA, and others have embraced this approach, including SpaceX. CARM solutions will apply similar capabilities/technologies towards a much broader goal of improving public safety.
Volunteers are needed to the functional areas of typical companies. The founders of CARM Safety Foundation are veterans of the technology industry, and feel an urgent need to add more capability for keeping people safe at work, school or during other group activities.
In addition to helping in your area of expertise -- or another area where you want to demonstrate more experience and impact -- all volunteers will gain a greater appreciation for a wide range of technology and how that industry grew via scores of inter-corporate collaborations.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you will be a part of saving lives, CARM Safety Foundation would like to work with you.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 15, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Work hours and time volume set by volunteer. On occasion, attend online meetings at set time. Projects which require any sort of plan should have an end date and intermediate milestones, however time investment up to the volunteer.
- Fluent English language writing capability.