ORGANIZATION: LOVING CARE CAT RESCUE
Please visit the new page to apply.
Do you love cats and kittens? Would you like to be part of an organization dedicated to rescuing those in need of care or life-saving treatment? Fundraising is vital to our mission. We hope you will consider joining our fundraising team.
The Event Coordinator supports the work of the Assistant Fundraising/Event chair in the execution and management of fundraising and adoption events held throughout the year for Loving Care Cat Rescue. Events take place in the Harrisburg PA area.
Responsibilities of the Event Coordinator entail, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare for events (acquire tables, tents, cages and other materials).
- Event Set Up (pickup tables/tents/cages, set up tables/tents/cages, set up sales tables).
- Manage event (conduct and monitor sales, support adoption event participants)
- Close out event (tear down, clean up, deposit proceeds).
Skills and Experience needed
- Ability to work with and take direction from the Assistant Fundraising/Event Chair.
- Ability to work with other volunteers.
- Ability to delegate work.
- Ability to load tents, tables, cages and heavy boxes into a car.
- Ability to erect a tent and carry heavy boxes/coolers.
- Ability to drive to events held throughout the Harrisburg area.
- Ability to work with the public (customer service skills a plus).
- Possess a vehicle large enough to transport tents, tables, cages and boxes a plus.
Note: Due to insurance regulations, no one under 18 may be involved with event preparation, set-up, management, close-out, or handling of cats/kittens on site.
About LOVING CARE CAT RESCUE
214 Lombardy Cir, Lewistown, PA 17044, US
Our mission is to provide loving care to every cat that comes through the rescue, regardless of their circumstances or medical condition; and actively seek a permanent home for each cat/kitten rescued. Unless serious illness would warrant, euthanasia is not an option for cats in the care of Loving Care Cat Rescue.
Loving Care Cat Rescue is an all-volunteer organization dedicated to the care and re-homing of cats and kittens, where needed medical care is provided. regardless of the cost, to ensure a safe and healthy life for every cat.
102 N 38th StHarrisburg, PA 17109
March 6, 2022
- People Skills