Volunteer to join our participants and Excursion Coordinator for an exciting trip on the Western Transit Express (AFSC bus) as they explore a local museum, enjoy the beach, take a walk through the park, or grab a bite to eat.
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Times: 10:30-1:00 p.m.
Volunteers should be able to commit to one outing per week. Accommodations will be made for necessary absences (i.e. illness, vacation, appointments) and scheduling changes. *If you are interested but cannot commit to a regular schedule, you can sign-up to be an on-call Volunteer and fill-in when scheduling permits. Interested volunteers should have:
* Sense of humor
* Consistent schedule
* Physically able
* Minimum age: 18 *An interest in the outdoors and working with older adults is appreciated but not necessary
All Volunteers will be interviewed to ensure a proper fit with the agency and intended position. Volunteers will also receive an orientation prior to and on their first day of volunteering.
Volunteer supervision will be provided by the LVN Excursion Coordinator for all Outing Volunteers.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Grooming- Hair Stylist,...
- Volunteer Massage Therapist
- Spanish Activities Volunteer
- Administrative/Filing Volunteer
- Dining Room Assistant
- Lead Arts & Crafts Class
- Administrative Assistant at...
- Volunteer Manicurist
- Patient Transition Specialist
- Activity Assistant at...
- After Hours Patient...
- Fieldtrip Assistant at...
- Volunteer Meal Assistant
- Bingo Helper