Become a Hospice Volunteer and provide care and comfort to patients and their families
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Golden Rule Hospice
Hospice care in the U.S. was founded by volunteers. Volunteers add a special dimension to the care and comfort provided to our patients and their families. These caring individuals are specially trained and are often called the Heart of Hospice, exemplifying the spirit and commitment of Golden Rule Hospice.
What are the benefits of being a Golden Rule Hospice Volunteer?
- Help patients and their family live every day as fully as possible.
- Provide emotional supports to patients and their family.
- Spend quality time with patients near death.
- Listen to patients tell their life experiences.
- Doing fun activities geared toward patients’ interest.
Some of the services that our volunteers provide include:
- Art & music therapy
- Administrative support
- Bereavement Support
- Caregiver Support
- Companionship for patients
- Pet therapy
- Patient care assistance
- Spiritual care
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Stone Mountain, GA 30345
March 5, 2022