Front Desk Clerk
ORGANIZATION: I AM MY BROTHERS KEEPER MINISTRY
Please visit the new page to apply.
Front Desk Clerk duties and responsibilities
The Front Desk Clerk checks patrons in and out of the building and ensures they have a satisfying and enjoyable experience. The clerk assures patrons follow the CDC guidelines being implemented by the building managers:
- Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 for entry to the building and access to all services and amenities
- Masks are required except during the time of eating or drinking
- Proper social distancing
- Welcome guests and explain CDC policies to be followed for access to the building and its amenities
- Respond to patrons’ issues and complaints in a friendly, timely manner
- Explain services of which patrons may avail themselves if CDC guidelines concerning COVID-19 are adhered to
- Work with other volunteer members to ensure patrons get the full benefit of all the services available and to which they are entitled
- Arrange specialized services for disabled or special needs patrons
Front Desk Clerks work to check patrons in and out of the building. They work with patrons to answer any questions they have about the building and its services and provide details and recommendations about activities to avail themselves of at the building.
Front Desk Clerks are typically the first face patrons see when they arrive. They welcome visitors, explain CDC requirements, and explain the various services we provide at the building. They’ll also collaborate with other volunteers to ensure the facilities are clean, organized and stocked with supplies prior to the patron’s arrival. Front Desk Clerks also keep update records of those taking advantage of our services.
Front Desk Clerk skills and qualifications
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Some customer service experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Friendly and welcoming demeanor
Front Desk Clerk education and training requirements
A high school diploma or the equivalent is preferred for Front Desk Clerk candidates, although there are no standard educational requirements. Training and skills needed to be successful in this position will be provided.
Front Desk Clerk experience requirements
The Front Desk Clerk position is an entry-level role. However, customer service experience is helpful and preferable. Experience in a hotel or similar organization is a plus.
Those seeking hours for community service are welcome to apply.
About I AM MY BROTHERS KEEPER MINISTRY
1739 FENWICK ST, AUGUSTA, GA 30904, US
We are organized to provide the members of our community with the basic tools needed to survive and to empower them to be engaged in achieving and accomplishing their goals.
As an organization we provide a day shelter, food, clothing, hygiene and holistic counseling.
1739 Fenwick StreetAugusta, GA 30904
March 4, 2022
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Reading / Writing
- Conflict Resolution
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment is flexible but desired and will be discussed during the initial interview. Currently we operate Monday thru Friday, 9am to 2pm. We need people available on those days and during those hours.