1 person is interested
HR: Volunteer recruitment
ORGANIZATION: Orb-Tranz Research and Broadcasting Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Responsibilities & Duties:
- The Project involves understanding GCR's vision in order to formulate an effective recruitment strategy.
- Prepare Job descriptions for key volunteer & intern profiles
- Posting ads on relevant sourcing platforms
- Formulate & Implement effective short-listing, selection & interview strategy
- Functional Qualifications (as per requirement)
Qualifications & Skills:
- The volunteer preferably must have either an experience in formulating HR policies (in HR or legal role) especially in the non-profit (Global Think Tank & advocacy).
- Experience in recruitment (non-profit organisations preferred)
- Ability to create interview questionnaires
- Knowledge of various sourcing platforms
About Orb-Tranz Research and Broadcasting Foundation
14 Udaygiri, Chhedanagar, Chembur, Mumbai 400089, GREATER MUMBAI(MUMBAI), MAHARASHTRA 400089, IN
VISION: To be a catalyst in facilitating the articulation & navigation of humanity’s existential predicament characterized by Societal & Biospheric Collapse MISSION: To adopt a Strong Sustainability approach characterized by risk preparedness, risk management & deep adaptation in response to Global Crisis
GCR is the flagship brand of Orb Tranz Research & Broadcasting Foundation, a not for profit (Section-8 Company) registered in Mumbai, India. It came into existence in April 2021.
Sustainability, Risk Analysis & Management, Climate Change, Societal Collapse, Resilience
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 7, 2022
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Capacity Planning
- Resource Development / Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 30
- • Minimum 3 months commitment • Commit atleast 1-2 hours per week for orientation, discussion & meetings • Commit atleast 4 hrs per week (total= 48 hrs over 3 months) • The actual time commitment could vary depending on situations.
- All candidates are expected to explore the contents of our website (https://www.globalcrisisresponse.org) before applying for the volunteering position. Candidates are requested to send their latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org