PSMA Warehouse Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: PMHDC Southwest Medical Aid
PMHDC SOUTHWEST MEDICAL AID WAREHOUSE VOLUNTEER
PMHDC Southwest Medical Aid, a nonprofit organization serving the greater Tucson area, is dedicated to providing free durable and non durable medical equipment and supplies to individuals in need. Currently, it’s inventory records are kept by hand but through a small grant the organization will be digitalizing this process in order to save time, money and streamline its operations!
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Assist in intake and redistribution of medical supplies as administrative and office support
SUPERVISED BY: Executive Director
- Administrative and office support - greet clients, answer and make phone calls, answer emails, organize office documentation
- Help load and unload donations from donor vehicles
- Create clear and concise inventory records to ensure other volunteers and staff can identify the contents of the box
- Assist staff and other volunteers in preparing medical supply orders by locating the requested items and answering medical supply questions (when applicable)
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Ability to commit to one weekly 3 hour shift on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday (9:00 am - 3:30 pm).
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
720 East 46th StreetTucson, AZ 85713
March 3, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK