Event Chair(s) Needed - Walk to Cure Arthritis (Nashville)
ORGANIZATION: Arthritis Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Arthritis Foundation - Tennessee market is looking for a very special volunteer to chair or co-chair our 2022 Walk to Cure Arthritis (WTCA).
We are looking for a strong leader who can:
- Partner with volunteers and staff to ensure that the event meets community engagement and financial goals
- Recruit and lead of team of volunteers (10+) to build and implement the overall event strategy using tools and resources based on best practices
- Meet regularly with committee to track progress
Additional WTCA volunteer positions available.
For help or more information about 2022 Walk to Cure Arthritis - Nashville, TN contact Lauren Clanton at email@example.com, or call 615-517-9875.
About Arthritis Foundation
Home Office, 1355 PEACHTREE ST NE STE 600, ATLANTA, GA 30309, US
The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America's #1 cause of disability while championing the fight against arthritis with life-changing resources, science, advocacy and community connections.
What We Do: Conquer Arthritis
By advancing research, advocacy and disease management support, the Arthritis Foundation helps you navigate the many challenges arthritis brings. You can easily make powerful connections that lead to real, meaningful change.
Multiple locations Nashville, TN 37243
March 2, 2022
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- • Jan-March 10-12 hours/month • April-June 20 hours/month • July-December 8 hours/month • Week of Event (including day of) 10-20 hours