ORGANIZATION: EQUALLY YOKED FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
Day-of coordinator is a person responsible for making sure the event day or weekend is executed perfectly. Their roles include overseeing vendors, managing the timeline, and overcoming any last-minute challenges that arise during the festivities.
"The day-of coordinator is responsible for the flawless execution of the already-made plans. They're also the point of contact for vendors, so questions or concerns are diverted away from the host or hosts and their families. This type of internship is someone that plans to be a professional event coordinator or wedding coordinator. This professional makes sure everything is pulled off seamlessly in real time.
This opportunity adheres to the CDC social distancing guidelines.
Benefits to you:
- In-kind tax acknowledgment letter for the market value of your professional time/work
- Use of photos for personal portfolio and regular feedback on the usability of photos for Equally Yoked marketing efforts
- Giving back to the place you call home (KC Metro Area) helps to unite the community and bridge some of the social, economic and political gaps.
How the Program works:
- As a volunteer you will commit to the roll of Day-of coordinator from start to finish. Volunteers will sign an agreement that promises to share their photos within 24 hours and should be emailed directly to email@example.com
- Your work will make a visible difference in how we are able to communicate the mission and passion behind Equally Yoked Foundation. You will be given credit wherever possible.
Expected Time Commitment:
From beginning to the end of the event. This opportunity adheres to the CDC social distancing guidelines.
- If you are interested in Day-of-Coordinator opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a brief screening call
- While previous experience is not required, samples of your past work and at least one personal reference is required. Photos are encouraged.
- After the screening call, we will roundtable with the board and contact provided reference(s).
- If selected, you will be notified.
We appreciate you and thank you for your interest. We know you are an expert at your craft and we appreciate your skills. Your work will be beneficial in moving the needle forward and spreading a great cause.
There is no better advertisement for your work than being seen by others doing your work. We encourage you to bring your business cards/flyers to the event. This is a great networking opportunity for you as well. The possibilities are endless and being exposed to a variety of established professionals from a bank president to a business owner or parent who may very well need your services somewhere down the road can and does happen often. Please focus on the ultimate purpose and passion of the organization while you are volunteering. At the event however meeting these kinds of people as you are volunteering your time is an exciting way to make a great first impression.
About EQUALLY YOKED FOUNDATION
125TH PL, OLATHE, KS 66062, US
Our Mission: To support and serve with organizations and people invested in building stronger and healthier families by creating spaces that educate and unify all people.
Our Passion: To raise awareness in and of the black community in an effort to unify all cultures for a healthier more diverse future for our children and our children’s children.
Some of our programs include:
Multiple locations Olathe, KS 66062
April 28, 2022
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 19
- Upon completion of the event you would be planning.
- Honest, on time and reliable. Easy to work with and attention to detail. Not afraid to be assertive yet compassionate.