ORGANIZATION: GRACE HOUSE AKRON INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
Perform routine pet duties - pet walking, grooming, shop errands for supplies and routine cleaning. Stock and inventory animal food and animal supplies. Provide companionship to GH resident’s animals.
About GRACE HOUSE AKRON INC
846 CHINOOK AVE, AKRON, OH 44305, US
Grace House Akron, Inc. is a unique nonprofit organization that provides a loving home for indigent, homeless and abandoned individuals at the end of life. The home provides safe shelter, care with dignity and compassion, and a nurturing environment for individuals with a terminal illnesses. We work with local hospice programs to provide medical management of the terminal illness. All services are provided without charge to allow access to end-of-life care for all individuals.
- Grace House Akron, Inc is a nonprofit organization that serves the terminally ill that are enrolled in a hospice program and cannot afford a caregiver or do not have access to a caregiver.
- Local Hospice programs provide medical management of illness while Grace House serves as the surrogate family and provides shelter and access to basic needs such as food, water, personal care and medication.
- No other nonprofit similar to Grace House exists in the Greater Akron Area.
- All services are provided without charge to allow access to end-of-life care to all.
475 North Howard StreetAkron, OH 44310
May 16, 2022
- Animal Care / Handling
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- This position will be used as needed. Grace House prefers a minimum of one shift per month for one year.
- Volunteers must complete a TB test, drug screening, and have the required flu and Covid 19 vaccinations. Volunteers are expected to present a neat and professional appearance, and to maintain high standards of personal cleanliness at all times.