Mass Care Team Member (Sitka)
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Alaska Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Mass Care provides activities and services on a congregate basis to the community as a whole including feeding, sheltering, reunification, and distribution of emergency supplies. This position is responsible for the tasks involved in the Mass Care program including:
- Support the annual mass care goals, RDO objectives, and regional/ chapter plan for mass care services through participation in meetings, projects, and local response activities
- Projects and local response activities will be assigned according to the activities you are training in: feeding, sheltering, distribution of emergency supplies, or reunification.
- Projects may include tasks such as conducting facility surveys for response activity sites, meeting with partners to build relationships, conducting inventory and updating supply kits.
About American Red Cross - Alaska Region
235 East 8th Avenue, Suite 200, Anchorage, AK 99501, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Sitka, AK 99835
February 28, 2022
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Orientation or Training
- Vaccination is required. Disaster Cycle Services: An Overview (Required) Mass Care: An Overview (Required) Fundamental courses for all Mass Care activities strongly recommended