2 people are interested
Client Newsletter Editor
ORGANIZATION: SCORE W. Massachusetts
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Do you love writing? If so, look no further!
We are looking for a Client Newsletter Editor to help us send workshop, event and resource informatiion to our clients. This Newsletter will allow the chapter clients to stay up to date on workshops, events, resources and helpful tools. The Newsletter serves as the primary communication from our chapter to our clients.
Creative freedom for this position is big and the content, format and storytelling are up to you!
SCORE is a great opportunity for individuals of all ages, to expand your skills and network while giving back to local entrepreneurs!
This is a virtual position but we prefer applicants from the New England area.
38 More opportunities with SCORE W. Massachusetts
About SCORE W. Massachusetts
1 Federal St., Bldg 101, Springfield, MA 01105, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 10, 2023
- Reading / Writing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
- Orientation or Training
- According to the volunteers schedule and availability. This position can be completed for volunteer hours or internship requirements.
- Complete your volunteer application at https://score.tfaforms.net/6?activeChapter=W.+Massachusetts&origination=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.score.org%2Fvolunteer%2Fbecome-mentor&address=01105