Business Administrative Intern
ORGANIZATION: Arts in CT Corporation
Please visit the new page to apply.
Arts in CT Corporation is committed to excellence among staff and clients.
Business Administrative Intern handles the operational and organizational responsibilities of Arts in CT.
- Make all business call through the company google number by downloading google voice or using google voice on your computer
- Check emails for the company(CEO, Info, Admin, Volunteer). See director for codes and respond to the emails.
- Call and follow information needed based on call with documentation on daily updates
- Organize and schedule appointments-place appoints on google calendar
- ▪ Plan meetings and take detailed minutes-Send in written documentation of daily tasks completed by end of business day
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop, organize and maintain an online filing system online and in-house
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain and update all marketing materials including website
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain and update contractors lists-Schools, Libraries, Senior Centers, Daycare Center, Parks and Recreation, Community Centers and Housing Development After-school Programs
- Update and reconcile Quickbooks
- Overseeing and analyzing financial operations
- Plan strategies for streamlining and improving business operations
- Re-organize or hire staff to expand operations in collaboration with human resources teams
- Handle business finances and plan the budget with the help of finance and accounting leaders and team members
- Oversee marketing and promotions for a company’s products and services, collaborating with marketing, advertising and public relations teams
- Negotiate vendor contracts to identify cost-saving opportunities
- Approving purchases and expenditure
- Mediating between staff and other executive
- Marketing and promoting Arts in CT including social media
- Seek grants, review, edit and follow up with grant writing team
- Create newsletter, blogs and Press Releases for the organization
- Must be tested for Covid two week prior to working in ground facility or have vaccine card
- Other duties as assigned
If you're interested, feel free to reach out to email@example.com .
By joining our organization you will be making a significant contribution to the community of Connecticut.
It will be a great learning experience and exposure for you. There is NEVER a dull moment in our organization as there is always something to be done. Get involved and join our team!
- 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- 03:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Arts in CT Corporation
351 McKinley St, New Haven, CT 06515, US
Mission Statement Arts in CT is committed to bringing the arts into diverse communities and art deserts to help individuals of all ages, abilities, cultures, religions, and socioeconomic backgrounds pursue their creative and artistic dreams.
Arts in CT grew out of the passion of a passionate artist, educator, and community builder who brings more than 20 years of experience in the fields of community arts and educational development. Arts in CT is passionately devoted to improving the lives of the most underserved members of our community.
Arts in CT is committed to working within under-resourced neighborhoods.
1) support professional artists
2) re-integrate the arts back into k-12 education
3) support communities
351 McKinley AvenueNew Haven, CT 06515
February 28, 2022
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 18