Volunteer Opportunity: Marketing (Video Editing)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Positive Planet in the US
Share your expertise with us, and develop new skills and become a volunteer for Positive Planet!
Positive Planet in the US is a non-profit organization created 23 years ago By Jacques Attali, French economist, author and professor, whose mission is to make the world more positive economically, socially, environmentally and democratically. We are helping underserved communities, independent of their color, gender or background, to create their own jobs through entrepreneurship. The impact is huge and real: 11 million beneficiaries all across the globe since creation.
The foundation is expanding to the United States and we are forming a new and diverse team of volunteers.
- Edit and publish video content
- Combine multiple pieces of footage into one final product
- Brainstorm with the team for new ideas and strategies for effective content
- Provide editorial and caption support where needed
- Follow brand and content style guidelines to ensure consistency, tone, and quality of work
- Develop motion graphics/animated infographics that support and further the Positive Planet brand and programs in the US
- Creativity and the ability to develop quality content
- Possess licences and technical knowledge of video engineering and editing tools, Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Audition preferred.
- A desire to design in the most effective ways to communicate the stories of underrepresented, social impact entrepreneurs from around the world
- Availability: 10-15 hours per week
You'll be joining a diverse volunteer team committed to contributing to the United Nations’ 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in these four areas: Economic, Civic, Social, and Ecological.
For more information, visit: https://positiveplanetus.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
77 Park AveSuite 7CNew York, NY 10016
February 28, 2022