1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: The Reclamation Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
This is a volunteer opportunity for youth (specifically Gen Z) to become involved in social justice and literary activism.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 5, 2022 @ 11:59 PM EST
The Reclamation Project is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to raising the next generation of informed, empowered, and anti-biased individuals. Through our magazine The Radical, we aim to amplify the voices of marginalized communities to our audience of 20K+ readers.
- Oversee the Character section of our website and magazine, which encompasses personal works based on identity and the self
- Supervise and/or host meetings and feedback sessions with writers and editors
- Brainstorm topics that correspond with the theme of our magazine and website
- Provide detailed and thoughtful editors for written works at several stages throughout magazine development
- Manage the website with work related to the Character section
All applicants must:
- Be diligent, organized, consistent, and reliable
- Demonstrate strong abilities in their area of expertise
- Show respect and support to their coworkers
- Have effective communication skills
- Feel passionate about our organization and its mission to promote youth education and empowerment
- We encourage applications from anyone who is a part of Generation Z
- We accept international applications
- If you are selected, you will be expected to begin immediately
- These are not paid positions
To apply: https://forms.gle/KvP2Jh3dSg9t7aQP7To learn more: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZhP0cOcOxDz36saY_wuxnQoJ6mWio77ATIdUm8KPzIY/edit?usp=sharing
About The Reclamation Project
30 Cedarwood Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M2L 0A1, CA
We are a youth-led organization aiming to foster generations of informed, empowered, and anti-prejudiced people through education, advocacy, and amplification.
Led by youth, The Reclamation Project is a nonprofit organization that aims to foster generations of informed, empowered, anti-prejudiced people through education, advocacy, and amplification. The organization has its roots in Toronto, Canada and since it’s conception in March of 2020 has grown its following to over 22,000 with over 70 members of Gen-Z on staff. The first issue of The Radical was released in September of 2020 and featured over a dozen Gen-Z artists and writers.
The Reclamation Project is working towards 501-c3 nonprofit status and is currently run entirely on donations. We are also developing free resources for educators such as workshop templates and lesson plans to be released by the end of 2020. Staff members are all volunteers working towards the mission and vision of the organization.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 26, 2022
- Estimated time commitment: 4-5hrs/week during magazine production; 2-3hrs/week otherwise