Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: At Home With Growing Older (AHWGO)
At Home With Growing Older is a 12 year old grass roots nonprofit 501.c3 organization with a successful track record in participatory, interdisciplinary and intergenerational programming and community building.
You have the opportunity to be part of driving transformational change both within our organization and throughout the field of aging nationally.
We are seeking a professional volunteer to be part of our Development Committee who will work closely with the Board of Directors.
Duties may include
- Be an active participant on the Development Committee
- Identify new funding opportunities that fit our organization’s culture
- Assess the viability of long-term fundraising strategies in relation to our programs and reach and audience
- Participate in the development of a sustainable fundraising strategy
Required Skills and Interests
- Previous non profit development experience.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
- Fun loving
- Team player
- An interest in changing the world for the better, particularly with regard to diverse aging populations.
4 - 8 hours a month
We actively encourage individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply.
Please send a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3106 Shattuck AvenueBerkeley, CA 94705
February 26, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH