Board Member for National Nonprofit One Warm Coat
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: One Warm Coat
One Warm Coat is a national nonprofit organization that provides free coats to
children and adults while promoting volunteerism and environmental
sustainability. (Learn more about OWC at https://www.onewarmcoat.org/)
OWC has nine Board Members and is seeking two to three additional Members. (See
current Board Members here https://www.onewarmcoat.org/about-us/board-directors/)
A successful candidate will:
● Be passionate about OWC's mission
● Have leadership experience in a national or large regional organization
● Possess expertise in the areas of digital marketing/social media or law
Once elected, Board Members serve three-year terms and are eligible for one additional
term, for a maximum of six years on the Board.
Board Members are expected to:
● Participate actively in quarterly virtual Board Meetings
● Attend an annual Strategic Planning Session (either in-person or virtually)
● Serve on at least one committee (Finance, Marketing, Talent, Development,
● Make a minimum annual financial contribution of $1,000 to One Warm Coat
● Register to host a virtual or physical coat drive each year
● Promote awareness of and advocate for OWC within their communities, places of
employment, and on social media
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
2443 Fillmore Street, #380-5363San Francisco, CA 94115
February 25, 2022
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH