Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Stellar Sound Foundation
About the Stellar Sound Podcast:
Newly established podcast "Stellar Sound Podcast" is searching for new team members. We are a small, international group of enthusiasts driven to create. This podcast is based on interviews with diverse musicians from Europe no matter the genre, with the focus on the inspiration and creative process. Podcasts are hosted on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts and many other platforms. The podcast is in audio format and once the studio is created, it will be recorded in the studio in the city of Den Bosch, south of the Netherlands.
Check more on: www.stellarsoundpodcast.com
- Assist in all aspects of podcast recording, mixing, and video editing
- Assist in the production of promotional video and audio material such as trailers and promotional content for social media
- Provide creative and technical input for the content creation to ensure the show continually improves
- Participate in team meetings and discussions
- Maintain a consistent workflow using modern team collaboration tools and software
- Communication level knowledge of English language
- Past experience in the relevant field is a plus, beginners are also welcome
- Proficiency in using any video editing software
- Teamwork and creative thinking
- Willing to learn inside of the role duties and find the best ways of how things are done
- Discipline, independence, and good time management to meet expected deadlines.
The team communicates via Discord, checking tasks via Trello and saving all important finds and information on Google Drive. Every Sunday at 11h there is a mandatory weekly meeting where we Demo our previous week’s tasks and what we have done during the previous week. On Sunday, new tasks are created, new Sprint starts and the team in Slack discusses the execution. Team members are collaborating and help each other in the process. Tasks have deadlines and priority. Communication is the key in creating quality and on-time tasks. The Team is young, driven, and dedicated.
What we offer:
- A young working and learning environment
- Access to modern tools
- Working with international team members and opportunity to refine English language if applied
- Working in an entertainment industry and trending sector
- Space for out-of-the-box and fun content creation
- Help and guidance in learning new and modern skills
- Sense of community and belonging in a team with a strong vision and cause to help musicians
- Work from home with flexible time
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
's-HertogenboschpleinAlmere, FL Netherlands
February 24, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK