Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: SPARC Hope
Looking for a way to volunteer but you just don’t have time, physical capability, or a lot of resources. Do you have a group of friends, family or church members that are looking for ways to support an organization? Let me introduce you to SPARC Hope, we are a nonprofit that supports single working parents that are pursuing higher education. We provide resources and services directly to the parent and their families as they work toward the goal of providing a better and brighter future for their families.
One resource we provide is a pantry where parents can come shop for all their grocery and household needs offering them a savings of $200-600 a month and an overall program benefit of $6600 a year.
Procedure for Hosting a Pantry Drive:
- Identify items you want to gather or a theme (Ex: Halloween candy for a Halloween theme).
- You can get ideas from our Top 10 Needs List posted on our Facebook page or by checking our Standard Needs List on our website under the donations tab.
- You can also call the office for a more a current list.
- Identify who you want to participate in the drive and solicit your network.
- This could be your work colleagues, neighbors, friends, family, or anyone you choose.
- This could even be a project for school-aged kids.
- Identify a time frame for the drive.
- Identify a drop-off or pick-up date.
- Call and let the office know when you would like to either drop off the items or have us pick them up. Office hours are Monday-Thursday from 9-5.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Louisville, KY 40243
April 21, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS