35 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Dream Keepers
Please visit the new page to apply.
35 people are interested
Parent Coordinators are part of the administrative team at Dream Keepers. They work closely with our staff, leadership team, parents, and community groups to engage families and involve them in Dream Keepers programs and initiatives. This position focuses on creating a welcoming and supportive environment for parents and guardians. The Parent Coordinator is also charged with identifying issues/concerns with families and working with Dream Keepers leaders to ensure that these issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Engaging parents and family members in their children’s lives is critical to our Programs success. When families are involved, youth receive higher grades, attend school more frequently, perform better, show improved behavior, and are more likely to graduate. Our organization is striving to develop meaningful and effective parental engagement strategies and we're looking for a Parent Coordinator to help us carry out this responsibility.
- Conduct outreach to engage families in their children’s progress and maintain open lines of communication with families
- Build relationships with families that support ongoing communication and involvement in programs/activities
- Serve as facilitator for parent and Dream Keepers concerns and issues
- Organize events to increase parental and community involvement and create fundraising engagement from families.
- Create and maintain systems to manage youth and parent information appropriately (Keep Contacts and forms up to date)
- Create and proofread professional correspondence including letters, newsletters, and other deliverables as needed
Support Dream Keepers recruitment efforts that promote the registration and enrollment processes.
Promote and represent Dream Keepers on social platforms, open houses, and community events as appropriate.
Answer questions pertaining to the registration and enrollment process.
About Dream Keepers
8440 Greenhouse Rd, Katy, TX 77449, US
To build positive lifelong relationships and provide opportunities to help girls grow into women that will succeed in multiple areas of their lives.
Dream Keepers, Inc. (DK) is a non-profit organization that endeavors to empower, encourage, uplift, and inspire all youth and women to follow their dreams without compromise.
We believe that every dream and dreamer deserves support!
Our goal is to reach the youth, through our programs and services, and provide them with the mentors, resources, tools, and support they need to succeed.
Our vision is to build a powerful network of mentors and volunteers that are committed to building up the youth in the form of collaboration, community, and connection.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 19, 2024
- Youth Services
- Office Management
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours weekly
- Create Newsletters and Email Blast parent information and updates.