Administrative Volunteer with Farmer-to-Farmer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Partners of the Americas
Partners of the Americas (POA) is an international grassroots organization that connects individuals and organizations to serve and change lives through lasting partnerships in the Western Hemisphere. The Farmer-to-Farmer (F2F) Program seeks to improve economic opportunities in rural areas by increasing food production and distribution and promoting better farm and marketing operations. POA is operating the F2F Program in six countries (Colombia, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Guyana, Jamaica, Myanmar) and is seeking support of a part-time volunteer to backstop some administrative tasks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate with F2F volunteers upon completing assignments;
- Collect and compile post-assignment receipts;
- Draft and submit F2F volunteer Per Diem request;
- Draft and submit F2F volunteer assignment descriptions;
- Draft and post blog stories each week on POA’s F2F blog account;
- Review Baseline and Monitoring and Evaluation Data for quality/completeness and help keep M&E database up-to-date;
- Clean up relevant database information in Salesforce;
- Assist with F2F volunteer success stories for reports;
- Assist coordinating with the F2F communications committee; and
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week;
- Strong writing skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines;
- Spanish proficiency preferred, but not required; and
- Salesforce experience preferred, but not required
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Washington, DC 20005
February 23, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME