We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
Idealist.org has 6599 more opportunities, please check them out.See Opportunities
Social Media and Digital Marketing Lead
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The American Leader
The American Leader is looking for a social media and digital marketing lead who is able to represent the brand independently and anticipate the needs of the organization. It will help if you are a news consumer and problem solver who shares our desire to see business and political leaders do more to address the systemic problems that shape our lives.
In general, we need someone who knows their way around the social media landscape and can drive awareness and engagement. Some specific responsibilities include
- Build the audience for the content on our website through our channels on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Identify and promote ideas and excerpts drawn from the website’s new and existing (mostly evergreen) content.
- Identify common feedback that attacks or questions posted content and post responses or recommend additional posts and text to update the website.
- Manage newsletter and other digital campaign development in collaboration with executive editor and campaign leads
- Provide a monthly report on our social media activities and note any key developments.
- Support efforts to build relationships with like-minded organizations and influencers online and offline.
Experience with standard productivity tools like email marketing and social media managers is important.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
5877 Washington BoulevardArlington, VA 22205
February 23, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME