Graphic Design Specialist
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: 200 Orphanages Worldwide
200 Orphanages Worldwide is an all volunteer nonprofit seeking to expand its support and donor base by strengthening its message with effective marketing and branding. The mission of 200 Orphanages is to raise awareness and funds for safety, shelter and sustainability. We bring donors and supporters together with those with needs. 200 Orphanages is a virtual organization appealing to the generosity of those with a passion to help orphans. The role of the Graphics Specialist is to create effective marketing tools for various events and campaigns. The ultimate goal is to increase and expand the group's support and donor base with effective graphics and messaging.
5+ years experience in graphic designing preferred.
* Brainstorm, conceptualize, plan and design compelling content for multiple print and online channels, including social, web and email.
* Provide creative input and visual recommendations for campaign and project work
* Source high quality images and videos
* Create and edit videos for social media
Sample of Materials / content to be designed or created:
* Graphics and video for all social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
* Visual/graphics for social media advertising
* Email and website banners
* Webpage visuals
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
52 Cavalry Ridge RoadSheridan, WY 82801
February 22, 2022
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH