Board Members Needed to Serve the Impoverished
ORGANIZATION: RAHABS HOPE
Please visit the new page to apply.
Here are a list of following board vacancies available. Please visit www.rahabshope.org/get-involved-and-serve for a full description of each position. We are looking for skilled, passionate, committed volunteers that live near or within Montgomery County, PA.
- Treasurer - Keep the board regularly informed of key financial events, trends, concerns, and assessment. Responsible for overseeing the management and reporting of an organization’s finances
- Fundraising Chair - Manage fundraising efforts (events, donors, grants)
- Volunteer Coordinator - Volunteer recruitment, engagement, development
- Prospect Researcher - Research donor and partnership opportunities'
- Secretary - Manage meeting agenda, meeting minutes, quarterly newsletters etc.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About RAHABS HOPE
34 E GERMANTOWN PIKE, NORRISTOWN, PA 19401, US
Mission: Rahab’s Hope extends financial assistance and community resources to support individuals and families that are experiencing financial hardships and are at risk of homelessness. Our services aid in obtaining and maintaining housing stability throughout Montgomery County. Vision: Our vision is to reduce poverty and end the cycle of homelessness in the lives of our program participants within in Montgomery County and surrounding areas. Value: To serve others through love. To create an environment of outreach that extends love, brings hope and faith in Jesus Christ without exclusion of others beliefs and backgrounds. John 15:12 - This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
Rahab's Hope provides a rental assistance program to provide aid to individuals and families who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Multiple locations Norristown, PA 19401
February 21, 2022
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- - 6 meeting per year – Approximately 2 hours each - Special meetings throughout the year may occur - Time commitment: At least 10 - 20 hours/month based on role
- Board members will be onboarded via Zoom. Looking for members who live in or near Montgomery County, PA.