26 people are interested
Social Media Manager
ORGANIZATION: CROWNED INTERNATIONAL
Please visit the new page to apply.
26 people are interested
Crowned International is looking for a Social Media Manager who will focus on increasing our brand awareness through the effective use of social media outlets. As well as use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand.
● Works with the team to develop social media marketing campaigns
● Interacts with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
● Analyzes the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifies
strategic weaknesses and makes recommendations for improvements
● Researches social media trends and creates 2-3 contents weekly
● Need to be self-motivated, enthusiastic, and community-driven to take on the role.
● Good communication skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks, proficient computer
skills, the ability to learn new applications, and the flexibility
● Must be organized and detail-oriented
Social media: The ability to use social media to maintain or build a brand
● Communication: Great verbal and written communication skills are essential for this
occupation. Must interact with writers, designers, developers and customers and report to
senior management personnel.
● Creativity: align content with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage
● Technology: Computer skills, skills in using social media platforms and skills in using
tools that analyze social media platforms are requirements for this position.
● Research: Skills in learning social media trends, identifying new social media tools and
finding real-time online conversations are necessary.
● Time management: The skill of organizing tasks to meet deadlines is essential for this
1 More opportunity with CROWNED INTERNATIONAL
About CROWNED INTERNATIONAL
2104 STANLEY TER, UNION, NJ 07083, US
Helping women achieve vision, purpose and excellence.
Crowned international creates activities and programs that encourages women to live a purpose driven life through empowerment, education and spiritual guidance. We offer annual conferences, workshops, coaching, webinars, community outreach and mentoring to improve women's quality of life.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 11, 2023
- Website Programming
- Web Design
- Computer Science
- Graphic Design
- Basic Computer Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-8 hours a week
- High school diploma or associates degree or higher in internet marketing, journalism or a related field. Work experience of one or two years in sales, advertising, customer service or public relations is acceptable.