We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
CATHOLIC SOCIAL SERVICES OF FALL RIVER INC has 2 more opportunities, please check them out.See Opportunities
1 person is interested
Administrative/Clerical Help - Legal Dept.
ORGANIZATION: CATHOLIC SOCIAL SERVICES OF FALL RIVER INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Performing administrative/clerical duties to assist staff members in the Legal Department. This individual will work closely with our immigration team.
- Typing; data entry; filing; general office duties
- Assisting with incoming and outgoing calls
- Review emails - ability to forward and respond when appropriate
- Review voicemails and return calls
- Help with client intakes
- Help with incoming and outgoing mail
- Other duties as needed
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Must present a professional appearance and welcoming manner
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Be courteous and personable when dealing with our clients
- Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of CSS volunteers, staff and clients
- Bilingual a plus
About CATHOLIC SOCIAL SERVICES OF FALL RIVER INC
1600 BAY ST, FALL RIVER, MA 02724, US
Our diverse programming model , "to help those in need," with services designed to reach out to those facing socioeconomic, cultural and racial barriers that preclude their engagement in mainstream services. The mission of Catholic Social Services responds to those who face various forms of oppression and injustice. CSS employs linguistically proficient, culturally diverse/sensitive staff that demonstrate a unique capacity to strengthen the clients with whom we work. CSS is currently the largest provider of social and human services to immigrants in the southeast region and the largest provider of beds for the homeless outside of the Greater Boston region. Our programs provide services to individuals and target systemic discrepancies, thereby fulfilling our mission to address immediate and structural problems. CSS formally links and collaborates with local parishes, agencies and systems to create strengthened community services.
Catholic Social Services is committed to improving the quality of life for those in need by providing comprehensive social and human services and much more. CSS works with persons of all faiths and cultures in the Spirit of God’s universal love to advance human dignity and promote social justice, truth, and solidarity in our community.
1600 Bay StreetFall River, MA 02724
February 19, 2022
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-6 hours per week, Monday through Thursday. Hours of service and schedule are flexible.