We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
Alzheimer's Association Wisconsin Chapter has 3 more opportunities, please check them out.See Opportunities
1 person is interested
Walk to End Alzheimer's - Fox Cities, WI Committee Member
ORGANIZATION: Alzheimer's Association Wisconsin Chapter
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Are you passionate about putting an end to Alzheimer’s disease? Do you want to get more involved with the Alzheimer’s Association and the Walk to End Alzheimer’s? Then we need you! In order to grow the Walk to End Alzheimer’s, we must continue to enlist and empower more volunteers to help us extend our reach.
The Walk to End Alzheimer's-Fox Cities will take place Saturday, October 1, 2022 in Appleton, WI and we are looking for volunteers to join our Planning Committee.
Committee members help plan the Walk to End Alzheimer’s from the kick-off event in March to the wrap-up event in late October. Committee members focus on things such as growing and promoting the event, recruiting new teams and participants, putting up Walk posters and yard signs throughout the community, and securing sponsorships. Our goal for 2022 is to have over 400 walkers involved to help us raise over $80,000.
The planning committee meets 1x/month for approximately 1-2 hours. For now, all of our meetings are being held hybrid. Please contact Walk Manager, Tracy Nikolai at email@example.com to learn more.
About Alzheimer's Association Wisconsin Chapter
620 S76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53214, US
The Alzheimer's Association leads the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia -- by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
The Alzheimer's Association Wisconsin Chapter has locations all across the state to serve the community.
Join our cause
- Volunteer with the Alzheimer’s Association
- Advocate for those affected by Alzheimer’s and urge legislators to make the disease a national priority
- Participate in Walk to End Alzheimer’s, the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s disease care, support and research
- Register for The Longest Day. On the summer solstice, select any activity you love - or an activity loved by those affected - to help end Alzheimer’s
Multiple locations Appleton, WI 54915
May 16, 2022
- Event Design & Planning
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Event Planning / Management