27 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
27 people are interested
Time Commitment: 1-2 months (10-20 hours/week)
Do you love reaching out to people on social media? Ever wish you had a job where you could spend time on Facebook, twitter and other channels? Here is your chance! We are hiring Digital marketing volunteers, we love people who are good with social media, we actually encourage you to spend time on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Meetup and other social media websites.
In this role you will:
* Work with a highly trained and motivated group of professionals to create content ideas, storylines, educational content and client stories.
* Use this content across numerous channels, including blog posts, communities, web sites, social media channels, and more to engage in a meaningful dialogue with our community and to market our products and services.
* Support the development and management of HI voice and participate in the evolution of the editorial style guidelines and formats, both for text and video
* Assist in the development of the content production strategy/plan by identifying content gaps and performing ongoing quality audits
* Track and understand performance of content based on traffic and other important metrics. Don’t worry, we won’t expect you to be a data geek. But bonus points if you are. If not, this will be a great learning experience for you!
What you’ll get out of this job:
We want to help you. Our goal is to help you develop a set of skills that is highly marketable in today’s job environment. So, at the end of this job you’ll be able to add the following to your resume:
- The number of articles you wrote for Hi. The unique content you developed such as newsletters, blogs, social media posts.
- The visits and responses this content garnered
- the number of active Twitter followers engaged by your content and how it helped grow our follower base
- the percentage by which visits to our blog grewBenefits volunteering with us:
- Growth/Learning opportunity
- Portion of revenue (profit sharing) - for any new business brought by the employee
- Collaborative and teamwork
- Diverse responsibilities - Opportunity work on diverse projects (learn new things)
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Voice - share ideas/views
- Networking opportunity
1150 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA 90015, US
MarStars is a non-profit organization whose mission is to increase electric vehicle adoption in North America to 15% by 2025.
MarStars is revamping the entire car buying experience by empowering the existing electric vehicle owners to act as change agents, brand ambassadors and digital car dealership owners. MarStars facilitates direct to consumer electric vehicle buying experience by connecting electric vehicle buyers to electric vehicle owners in their local areas for 'Test Drives' . Consumers have an option to 'Test Drive' any make and model available in their local geographic areas.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 5, 2022
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Web Design
- Web Design / UX
- Eagerness to learn and commitment to work.