Board of Directors, Secretary Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Habakkuk Foundation, Inc.
The Habakkuk Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to equipping young adults and adolescents with knowledge, self-respect, and integrity, resulting in them being the best version of themselves.
We aim to be that #1 supporting and non-discriminatory companion for adolescents and young adults across the United States.
The Habakkuk Foundation, Inc. is currently recruiting a Secretary for our Board of Director's Team.
Requirements to be considered on the board:
- Be the age of 18 or older
- Have experience in the secretary position
- Acknowledge that this is a volunteered, unpaid opportunity
Responsibilities once on the board:
- Commit to a one-year term of being on the board
- Be able to attend each board of director’s meeting. Only way to be excused is if it is an emergency or other important obligation that has been approved by chairperson or vice-chairperson
- Be an active board member
- Be passionate about the organization and spread the word
- Maintain integrity
Responsibilities of the Secretary:
- Attend all board meetings
- Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate meeting minutes
- Uploading meeting minutes within a week of the previous board meeting
- Monitors compliance with organization’s by-laws
- Apart of the executive committee
If you are interested, feel free to apply or email resume to email@example.com to get more information!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3600 Clifton Road2BGreensboro, NC 27407
February 18, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH