16 people are interested
Community Engagement Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: Refined and Refreshed Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
16 people are interested
This role is ideal for someone seeking to gain experience in community outreach.
- Understand the mission and vision and values of Refined and Refreshed Inc.
- Find contacts and perform direct and ongoing outreach efforts to key community stakeholders (organizations, businesses, churches, schools, hospitals and government officials), for the purpose of partnering with them for future community events.
- Have conversations with local leaders or community residents to understand how poverty is affecting their community. Also understanding local issues and solutions that may help.
- Time commitment of 3-6 months
- At least 10-15 hrs. per month.
- Able to commit to the duration of the time commitment.
- Displays the ability to communicate with others effectively, listen closely and convey points clearly.
- Good team player
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
7 More opportunities with Refined and Refreshed Inc.3 Reviews
About Refined and Refreshed Inc.
7 Greenfield St, Oak park, IL 60302, US
The Mission Raise awareness about intergenerational transmission of poverty, provide access to resources and cultivate partnerships with local communities to hold trainings for personal and local development. Access and identify ways in which we can sponsor and directly invest in lives of those affected by intergenerational transmission of poverty.
Our organization is just starting, but our goals are:
We create content using various form so media to bring awareness to this issue of intergenerational transmission of poverty.
We research and provide resources that will help those in poverty break that cycle and help those not affected by poverty how they can serve.
We will host training and webinars geared for those living in poverty to highlight avenues and networks that will be beneficial in building healthy flourishing legacies. Partnerships
We will partner with local communities, church and organizations to see how we can mutually work together in building healthy flourishing legacies for individuals, families and communities Investing
We will look to provide sponsorships and scholarship for individuals and families who seek to build a healthy and flourishing legacy for generations to come.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 19, 2023
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment of 3-6 months At least 10-15 hrs. per month.