We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
Please find other opportunities.Find Opportunities
1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: Refined and Refreshed Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Description: Refine and Refreshed Inc., is seeking a volunteer to be the Marketing Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable work experience for a career in Marketing & Communications by accomplishing independent tasks.
- Understand the mission and vision and values of Refined and Refreshed Inc.
- Research and Develop marketing strategies.
- Implement marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager to create valuable and appealing content that attracts our target audience.
- Work with Executive leadership on how to increase marketing campaign success
- Develop strategic relationships.
- Build brand awareness and positioning
- Time commitment of 3-6 months
- At least 10-15 hrs. per month.
- Able to commit to the duration of the time commitment.
- Displays the ability to communicate with others effectively, listen closely and convey points clearly.
- Good team player
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Refined and Refreshed Inc.
1043 W 97th St. Apt 1, Chicago, IL 60643, US
The Mission Raise awareness about intergenerational transmission of poverty, provide access to resources and cultivate partnerships with local communities to hold trainings for personal and local development. Access and identify ways in which we can sponsor and directly invest in lives of those affected by intergenerational transmission of poverty.
Our organization is just starting, but our goals are:
We create content using various form so media to bring awareness to this issue of intergenerational transmission of poverty.
We research and provide resources that will help those in poverty break that cycle and help those not affected by poverty how they can serve.
We will host training and webinars geared for those living in poverty to highlight avenues and networks that will be beneficial in building healthy flourishing legacies. Partnerships
We will partner with local communities, church and organizations to see how we can mutually work together in building healthy flourishing legacies for individuals, families and communities Investing
We will look to provide sponsorships and scholarship for individuals and families who seek to build a healthy and flourishing legacy for generations to come.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 17, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Time commitment of 3-6 months At least 10-15 hrs. per month.