DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Social Media Influencer
ORGANIZATION: RESTORING OUR YOUTH ORGANIZATION INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Social Media Influencer
Part-Time - 6 month contract
The Restoring.Our.Youth.Organization Inc. is seeking talented individuals as a Social Media Influencer to join our marketing team. Your main goal will be assisting and gaining publicity through various social media platforms such as Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and many more. As a Social Media Influencer, you will be responsible for developing and executing influencer campaigns to reach the desired target audience. You will also be responsible for creating content with the help of social media management tools. To be successful in this job role, you should convey the indulgence and authenticity of our brand. You should be developing influencer marketing strategies in collaboration with the Marketing team. Apart from this, you should also maintain a friendly relationship with the viewers as well as the followers. Just have fun!!! You should possess amazing editing skills and phenomenal writing skills. In addition to this, you should also engage with the audience in an effective manner. If you can pass our swag and saucy TEST , then you are the BEST candidate.
- Applies ROY’s (mission, vision, motto, and values) when dealing with community
- Builds relationships with the public
- Connecting to the brand and potential target audience across various social networking platforms.
- Developing and implementing innovative social media strategies.
- Creating and writing relevant content for social media posts.
- Publishing content as per the schedule.
- Sharing all the important information and links via social media.
- Working in collaboration with the Media Coordinator, PR, and Marketing teams.
- Devising insights reports after gathering insights and feedback from social media sites.
- Adhering to all the guidelines before publishing on social media.
- Tracking records of the followers and maintaining a list of the same.
- Propagating genuine and authentic information with high enthusiasm.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends across all the social media networks.
- High school diploma/ GED required or on the way to obtain one.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to connect with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to build relationships via social media platforms.
- Excellent proficiency in Social Media Management tools such as Zoho, Buffer, Hootsuite, and others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks.
- Outstanding analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and networking skills.
- Strong work ethics.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.
What we offer as an nonprofit Organization
We are committed to delivering on our mission by providing help to our target communities who need it most. We also appreciate those who dedicate their spare time to volunteer with us by supporting a cause to simply give back. We show our appreciation through our volunteer benefits. As a member and officer of the Restoring.Our.youth.Organization, you:
- Can work on organization work at any time that is convenient to you and your daily work life balance; (Please ensure that you have a line of communication between you and your supervisor on expectations)
- Will be a part of a true change for youth, teens, young adults, and communities that we serve;
- Can work from home upon request and approval from your supervisor;
- Will receive additional training by certified leaders to effectively do your job;
- Can apply the skills that you will learn to your resume;
- Can receive volunteer work hours to show your dedication in supporting a cause in the world;
- Can get reimbursed for business travel and food.(Available only to selected positions);
- Have the option to attend organization paid workshops and trainings that benefit your outside life, duties, and responsibilities;
- Additional resources for parents and children.
Restoring.Our.Youth.Organization Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
About RESTORING OUR YOUTH ORGANIZATION INC
430 E 162ND ST, SOUTH HOLLAND, IL 60473, US
Our Mission is to provide youth and community empowerment programs, development training, and community services to our youth, teens, young adults, and communities.
The Restoring.Our.Youth.Organization Inc.is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to helping the youth, teens, youth adults, and communities through our mission and vision. We believe that it is our duty and responsibility to render services to the communities by implementing restoration programs and development training to our youth, young adults, and communities. We will:
- Empower our youth to "Think Big" in all that they say and do.
- Meet the needs of the surrounding communities.
- Ignite unity in every community.
- Act as mentors and coaches for all of our members and the organization.
- Help create and develop our future leaders.
The R.O.Y.Organization's servant journey has begun to target youth group ages 3-12, teens 13-19, young adults 21-25, and south suburban communities in the Chicagoland area. Our future goal is to reach all developing communities around the world.
It is our mission and vision to re-invent the wheel and restore the youth, and generations that have suffered from many past and present negative milestones to included deprivation of equality, economic success, and social justice.
Our team consists of professional leaders and concerned citizens who are charged up, and who are passionate about driving the R.O.Y.Organization's mission and vision. We pledge to make a positive change that will ignite togetherness, and develop leaders to be productive citizens of today, tomorrow, and generations to come.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 19, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 16