7 people are interested
Youth, Adult and Food Program Volunteers Needed in Peachtree Corners (Lakeside Retreat)
ORGANIZATION: Project Access, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
Project Access offers a variety of activities to enrich the lives of youth/ families/ seniors living in affordable housing.
If you have just ONE DAY or ONE HOUR A WEEK to share you can help provide READING CLUBS, ARTS & CRAFTS, CHARACTER EDUCATION & many more activities that help families develop self-confidence and a love of learning!
In need of volunteers who are available:
- Youth Program Volunteer: Monday-Friday from 2:30-6:30pm
- Some opportunities may include homework assistance, facilitating enrichment activities, hosting monthly educational workshops and supporting with outreach efforts
- Adult Program Volunteer: Monday-Friday between 10am-7pm (flexible)
- Some opportunities may include facilitating ESL classes and various workshops for adults
- Food Distribution Volunteer: Monday and Tuesday from 1-3pm
- Some opportunities may included unloading, categorizing, quality checking, bagging, and clean up
- Outreach Volunteer: 2-3 times a month (flexible)
- Some opportunities may include supporting with passing out flyers and making outreach calls; and assisting coordinator with outreach tabling events
Upcoming Community Events in need of Volunteers!
Check back later!
If interested, reply to this listing or directly connect with our Community Activities & Services Coordinator:
- Kendra Bethely
- Email: KBethely@project-access.org
- Phone: 949-594-1837
About Project Access, Inc.
2100 W Orangewood Ave, Ste. 230, Orange, CA 92868, US
To be the leading provider of vital health, education and employment services to families, children, and seniors living in affordable housing communities. Our goal is to help keep family members employed, children in school, and seniors active.
Project Access envisions that all residents of affordable housing communities have the opportunity to achieve self-sufficiency and maximize their full potential. To accomplish this goal Project Access works with affordable housing developers/owners in a partial fee-for-service relationship to bring free services to residents and in some cases those living within the overall community. This partial financial commitment and in-kind donation of space allows Project Access to bring additional resources together to develop comprehensive programs at our Resource Centers. Project Access’ bilingual Service Coordinators offer a variety of programs and services to address individual and community needs.
To learn more about Project Access, please visit our website: http://www.project-access.org/
3600 Park Lake LanePeachtree Corners, GA 30092
May 2, 2022
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Youth Services
- Child Development
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14