EVP (Ops & People)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Restoring Our Youth Organization Inc.
The EVP of Ops & People is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the COO and operations of the organization, and managing the organization’s operations leadership team, including working remotely with the Restoring.Our.Youth.Organization team. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. The EVP of Ops & People position can be altered anytime at the discretion of the COO or ED.
This individual reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Assisting the COO and the Organization in achieving the organization overall mission, values, and strategic goals.
- Attending meetings with the board of directors and sharing company information.
- Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of other employees, such as Directors and staff, and ensuring a healthy working environment.
- Contributing to sales innovations, strategic business development, and the profitability of the organization as determined by the organization strategic goals.
- Evaluating the success of the organization in achieving its goals and formulating plans to correct any issues if the organization is not achieving its goals.
- Managing the daily operations and revenue generation of the organization and ensuring its continual growth.
- Assisting in maximizing the organization operating performance and achieving its financial goals.
- Assisting in managing the organization finances, identifying ways to increase revenue and decrease costs, analyzing financial reports, and preparing operating budgets.
- Signing documents and making commitments for which the Organization is legally liable at the discretion of the COO or ED.
- Maintaining awareness of competitors, expansion opportunities, target markets, and new industry developments and standards.
This description is meant to be an outline and is not intended to list all duties and responsibilities.
- Must be in agreement with and committed to upholding R.O.Y Organization’s Motto Statement, and Statement of Values, as well as its stated Mission and Vision.
- Must have strong, effective written and spoken communication skills along with excellent research and organizational skills
- Must have evidence of and a commitment to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Must have strong experience in planning, organizing and carrying out the daily activities and administrative functions of a ED office in a sensitive, highly visible and dynamic and organizational environment, requiring management of multiple and rapidly changing priorities
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Org. Leadership and/or 1-2 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software and computer systems as well as advanced use of PowerPoint, spreadsheet, graphics and other business management software
- Must be flexible and be able to work in a high change, quick paced environment.
- Should have basic nonprofit finance and accounting, general operations, ordinances, rules, policies and procedures, or willing to learn
- Must be a team player and be willing to receive and act on the direction, and motivated to take on responsibility to completion
- Must be able to relate on a cross cultural level as well as display good personal and interpersonal skills in the office
- Should be self-motivated
- Should be available for occasional travel
- Must make a wide variety of organizational arrangements independently or from brief instructions
- Establish and maintain highly professional effective working relationships with senior management, and other appointed officials, including staff, community and business leaders, donors, board members, and others encountered in the course of work
- Use a high degree of tact, discretion and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive situations and concerned groups and/or individuals
What we offer as an nonprofit Organization
We are committed to delivering on our mission by providing help to our target communities who need it most. We also appreciate those who dedicate their spare time to volunteer with us by supporting a cause that involves simply giving back. We show our appreciation through our volunteer benefits. As a member and officer of the Restoring.Our.youth.Organization, you:
- Can work on organization work at any time that is convenient to you and your daily work/ life balance; (Please ensure that you have a line of communication between you and your supervisor on expectations)
- Will be a part of a true change for youth, teens, young adults, and communities that we serve;
- Can work from home upon request and approval from your supervisor;
- Will receive additional training by certified leaders to effectively do your job;
- Can apply the skills that you will learn to your resume;
- Can receive volunteer work hours to show your dedication in supporting a cause;
- Can get reimbursed for business travel and food.(Available only to selected positions);
- Will have the option to attend organization paid workshops and trainings that benefit your outside life, duties, and responsibilities;
- Will have available to you additional resources for parents and children.
Restoring.Our.Youth.Organization is an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
430 East 162nd StreetSuite 784South Holland, IL 60473
April 16, 2022
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME