Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Restoring Our Youth Organization Inc.Job Title: Program Coordinator
Employment type: 6 Month Contract (Volunteer employee)
Employment Status: Part-time, Remote (Meet upon request)
Job Position Description
The Restoring.Our.Youth.Organization is looking for a compassionate and highly organized Program Coordinator to be a part of our team. Our Program Coordinator is an administrative professional specialized in managing, coordinating, and overseeing the planning, implementing, marketing and evaluating processes of our programs. This will include different programs and projects. As a successful program Coordinator, you will be in charge of program staff and members. You will develop positive working relationships with all of the members and executive leadership team and report any problems or concerns to the Chief Executive Director immediately. The Program Coordinator’s job position can be altered anytime at the discretion of the VP.
This individual reports directly to the Sr. Vice President of Ops & People.
- Provide the member of the organization and executive leaders with support (e.g. developing, coaching, and plan execution)
- Relay concerns to the VP
- Review and submit documents to the VP
- Schedule and organize appointments with members and their families
- Meet with members to discuss concerns or questions, then relay those issues to the VP
- Maintain appropriate files and add new information as it becomes available
- Help members fill out proper paperwork and attend to correspondence (agreements)
- Maintain our inventory of office and program material
- Plan prioritize executive planning strategies and processes on the behalf of the organization related to projects
- Providing leadership to and manages the activities of members involved in the Plant a Seed program to ensure appropriate support
- Oversee the development and progress of all programs, instructors, and its members
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
This description is meant to be an outline and is not intended to list all duties and responsibilities.
- Minimum 1 year of clerical experience (Associate degree acceptable alternative)
- Excellent typing and 10-key speed and accuracy
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma/GED required
- Processes excellent crisis/conflict management skills and/or willing to learn
- MA in business administration or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Hands on experience in budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Proactive problem solver
What we offer as an nonprofit Organization
We are committed to delivering on our mission by providing help to our target communities who need it most. We also appreciate those who dedicate their spare time to volunteer with us by supporting a cause that involves simply giving back. We show our appreciation through our volunteer benefits. As a member and officer of the Restoring.Our.youth.Organization, you:
- Can work on organization work at any time that is convenient to you and your daily work/ life balance; (Please ensure that you have a line of communication between you and your supervisor on expectations)
- Will be a part of a true change for youth, teens, young adults, and communities that we serve;
- Can work from home upon request and approval from your supervisor;
- Will receive additional training by certified leaders to effectively do your job;
- Can apply the skills that you will learn to your resume;
- Can receive volunteer work hours to show your dedication in supporting a cause;
- Can get reimbursed for business travel and food.(Available only to selected positions);
- Will have the option to attend organization paid workshops and trainings that benefit your outside life, duties, and responsibilities;
- Will have available to you additional resources for parents and children.
Restoring.Our.Youth.Organization Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
430 East 162nd StreetSuite 784South Holland, IL 60473
April 16, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_DAYS