We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
Season to Soar has 4 more opportunities, please check them out.See Opportunities
4 people are interested
Volunteer Photographer & Videographer
ORGANIZATION: Season to Soar
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Season to Soar, a non-profit organization, is looking to fill a role for a Volunteer Photographer & Videographer to join the marketing committee team. You’ll join a diverse network of professionals in the marketing field while also creating meaningful work that reaches the communities we serve and the donors we engage. We are seeking individuals that can most benefit from this volunteering experience. Volunteer must have access to their own photo/video equipment and post-processing software.
- 1-2+ years of experience photographing events and recording/editing video snippets. We also accept student efforts and a strong portfolio in lieu of experience.
- Knowledge of editing and resizing images
- Has a strong sense of visual storytelling that can engage people and showcase our impact
- Ability to receive feedback from various perspectives to build impactful imagery and videos
- Organized, self-starter with the ability to deliver projects on time with accuracy and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Time management skills to work on a variety of projects that have various deadlines
Typical tasks that may be assigned include:
- Providing visual recommendations that you can voice or stage in meetings
- Document program activities and events with a keen eye for impactful imagery
- Editing photography to support apx. 3 social media posts per week
- Editing video files to build a story for social and web inclusion
- Build the visual content available on our WordPress website
- Resizing & adjust images
- Repurposing media content to work on various channels
- Ability to capture visual imagery at monthly in person programs and lend your time some nights and weekends depending on program events
- Enhance & build your skillset while supporting a cause you care about
- Build a meaningful professional network with a wealth of knowledge focused on marketing, design, and communications
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
While experience is great, we are looking for someone with a can-do attitude that is interested in expanding their skill set and professional network, as this is an unpaid volunteer position. We are flexible around your schedule, and we understand that commitments or priorities may arise, so communication of your availability is key.
Please reply with your resume and portfolio or a few samples that best showcase your skill set.
About Season to Soar
500 W Monroe, Chicago, IL 60661, US
Season to Soar breaks boundaries, builds communities and empowers the world by putting the underserved first.
A start up non profit organization that aims to cultivate an environment that will truly allow board members to develop personally and professionally through their service.
Season to Soar's mission is to combat social and economic factors that hinder communities. Our areas of focus include but are not limited to poverty and youth Development
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 14, 2022
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Video Production