We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
Idealist.org has 6590 more opportunities, please check them out.See Opportunities
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: STEM Montessori Academy of Canada
The STEM Montessori Academy of Canada is seeking a self-motivated volunteer Marketing Coordinator who can assist us with managing the marketing team
This is a volunteer-based position and requires 2-4 hours commitment weekly.
SMAC is a regional STEM program open to all students with the mission to deliver top-notch STEM literacy and application. The STEM program educates students from preschool to high school. SMAC specializes in an advanced, bar-none STEM-based educational curriculum that emphasizes the interconnected subject areas of science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Management of marketing teams’ tasks scheduling and productivity
- Develop, implement and execute marketing plans for the entire SMAC organization.
- Oversee (or design) promotional messaging and products
- Working with advertising agencies & being involved in negotiations.
- Reviewing advertising material such as print material, TV commercials, and online advertisements
- Understanding the various programs run by SMAC to operate successfully and providing support to the marketing team as well as the team leads
- Minimum 1+ years experience managing a marketing team
- Outgoing, spontaneous and gregarious nature
- Highly focused, detail-oriented, and very conscientious of meeting project restraints and timelines
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and marketing team.
- Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives
- Self-starter, able to work independently; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Applicants must have an understanding of charitable and not-for-profit organizations
- Ability to attend online Zoom meetings
What’s in it for you?
- Volunteer hours
- Job reference letter (if required)
- On the job training and experience in the field
We are strongly committed to equity and diversity within our community. We welcome and encourage applications from all religious backgrounds, persons of colour, women, Indigenous/Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, and others who can contribute to the diversification of our community.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
24 Alexander StreetBrampton, ON L6V 1H6Canada
February 14, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK