DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: RESTORING OUR YOUTH ORGANIZATION INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Are you passionate about giving back to the community and making a difference for our youth? Come join our organization! Our team of friendly and collaborative volunteers are excited to work with you. Continue reading to see if this is the opportunity you’ve been searching for!
The Restoring.Our.Youth.Organization is looking for an individual who delivers excellent service to all program participants in his/her designated program. Responds to members needs, promotes memberships and programs. Performs various tasks and responsibilities that contribute to the ongoing success of the R.O.Y Organization. Your job description can be altered at the discretion of the Program Coordinator.
- Applies R.O.Y’s (mission, vision, motto, and values) when dealing with member services.
- Builds relationships with members; helps members connect with one another and to the Restoring.Our.Youth.Organization.
- Handles and resolves membership concerns and informs your immediate supervisor when needed.
- Communicates and works with other departments.
- Handle additional tasks as needed
- Work as a team member; respect fellow R.O.Y members/ and be professional in communications
- Develop positive relationships with members fostering an atmosphere of respect, open to correction, operational excellences, teamwork, and striving for excellence.
- Be outgoing and take the initiative to build committed and connected long-term relationships with members
- Go the extra mile to make each members’ experience at the R.O.Y.organization a pleasant one
- Support social and recreational activities for the youth with the purpose of recruiting and retaining youth in the initiative and providing opportunities for positive engagement
- Paperwork, signing up for programs
- Attend required staff meetings and trainings
- Get creative and bring ideas to the table to make his/her designated program special for R.O.Y.organization members
- High school diploma/ GED required
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to connect with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Open to modelling the R.O.Y’s mission, vision, motto, and values.
- Willing to reach out to leadership to gain support and make proper decisions when in doubt
- Must work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends (as needed).
- Should work effectively with high-risk populations.
- Must prioritize tasks and work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Ability to motivate and coach members towards restoration.
- Possess excellent crisis/conflict management skills and/or willing to learn.
- Operate a computer to enter necessary data on the behalf of the R.O.Y organization.
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, have organisational skills, and have a teamwork mentality.
What we offer as an nonprofit Organization
We are committed to delivering on our mission by providing help to our target communities who need it most. We also appreciate those who dedicate their spare time to volunteer with us by supporting a cause to simply give back. We show our appreciation through our volunteer benefits. As a member and officer of the Restoring.Our.youth.Organization, you:
- Can work on organization work at any time that is convenient to you and your daily work life balance; (Please ensure that you have a line of communication between you and your supervisor on expectations)
- Will be a part of a true change for youth, teens, young adults, and communities that we serve;
- Can work from home upon request and approval from your supervisor;
- Will receive additional training by certified leaders to effectively do your job;
- Can apply the skills that you will learn to your resume;
- Can receive volunteer work hours to show your dedication in supporting a cause in the world;
- Can get reimbursed for business travel and food.(Available only to selected positions);
- Have the option to attend organizational paid workshops and trainings that benefit your outside life, duties, and responsibilities;
- Additional resources for parents and children.
Note: Must be located in the United States of America, preferably in the Chicagoland area.
Restoring.Our.Youth.Organization is an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
05:00 PM to 07:30 PM
Shifts times may be earlier due to program times
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
29 More opportunities with RESTORING OUR YOUTH ORGANIZATION INC
About RESTORING OUR YOUTH ORGANIZATION INC
430 E 162ND ST, SOUTH HOLLAND, IL 60473, US
Our Mission is to provide youth and community empowerment programs, development training, and community services to our youth, teens, young adults, and communities.
The Restoring.Our.Youth.Organization Inc.is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to helping the youth, teens, youth adults, and communities through our mission and vision. We believe that it is our duty and responsibility to render services to the communities by implementing restoration programs and development training to our youth, young adults, and communities. We will:
- Empower our youth to "Think Big" in all that they say and do.
- Meet the needs of the surrounding communities.
- Ignite unity in every community.
- Act as mentors and coaches for all of our members and the organization.
- Help create and develop our future leaders.
The R.O.Y.Organization's servant journey has begun to target youth group ages 3-12, teens 13-19, young adults 21-25, and south suburban communities in the Chicagoland area. Our future goal is to reach all developing communities around the world.
It is our mission and vision to re-invent the wheel and restore the youth, and generations that have suffered from many past and present negative milestones to included deprivation of equality, economic success, and social justice.
Our team consists of professional leaders and concerned citizens who are charged up, and who are passionate about driving the R.O.Y.Organization's mission and vision. We pledge to make a positive change that will ignite togetherness, and develop leaders to be productive citizens of today, tomorrow, and generations to come.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 21, 2023
- Teaching / Instruction
- Strategic Planning
- Reading / Writing
- Dance / Aerobics
- Must be at least 20
- Please be prepared to dedicate your time to your program that you create for members to participate in.
- Please be open to training and development.