1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: Refined and Refreshed Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Volunteer Description: The Fundraising Coordinator is an unpaid virtual volunteer position. This role will assist with fundraising efforts to increase brand awareness and ultimately grow our community of donors. The objective is to spread our message and encourage supporters to make donations to Refined and Refreshed Inc.
This role directly contributes to Refined and Refreshed Inc’s vision and mission to build healthy flourishing legacies by breaking cycles of intergenerational transmission of poverty, via the organization’s awareness initiatives.
- Understand the mission and vision and values of Refined and Refreshed Inc.
- Assist with planning and managing fundraising initiatives.
- Work with staff and other volunteers with fundraising efforts.
- Identify potential business partners as sponsors.
- Help increase communications with potential supporters.
- Assist in creating the Refined and Refreshed Inc’s fundraising plan.
- Contribute creative ideas for new fundraising opportunities.
- Time commitment of 2-4 months
- At least 10-15 hrs. per month.
- Able to commit to the duration of the time commitment.
- Displays the ability to communicate with others effectively, listen closely and convey points clearly.
- Ability to build strong relationships with new people, businesses, and organizations.
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
- Works well independently and proactively as part of a team
- Good team player
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Nonprofit fundraising experience.
About Refined and Refreshed Inc.
1043 W 97th St. Apt 1, Chicago, IL 60643, US
The Mission Raise awareness about intergenerational transmission of poverty, provide access to resources and cultivate partnerships with local communities to hold trainings for personal and local development. Access and identify ways in which we can sponsor and directly invest in lives of those affected by intergenerational transmission of poverty.
Our organization is just starting, but our goals are:
We create content using various form so media to bring awareness to this issue of intergenerational transmission of poverty.
We research and provide resources that will help those in poverty break that cycle and help those not affected by poverty how they can serve.
We will host training and webinars geared for those living in poverty to highlight avenues and networks that will be beneficial in building healthy flourishing legacies. Partnerships
We will partner with local communities, church and organizations to see how we can mutually work together in building healthy flourishing legacies for individuals, families and communities Investing
We will look to provide sponsorships and scholarship for individuals and families who seek to build a healthy and flourishing legacy for generations to come.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 24, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Social Media / Blogging
- Donor Management
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- • Time commitment of 2-4 months • At least 10-15 hrs. per month.