9 people are interested
Norm Therapy ™ Recruiter (Volunteer/Remote)
ORGANIZATION: ABUSE REFUGE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
If you're looking for additional experience, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skill sets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position, however it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
Company Description: Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, and Self-abuse.
**This is an unpaid volunteer position
Job Description: We are looking for a Norm Therapy(tm) Recruiter to assist the efforts of the Human Resources and Norm Therapy(tm) Departments. This is a great opportunity to be on the ground floor if you want to be part of something bigger than yourself. We are looking for experienced and knowledgeable interviewers to join our team.
The Norm Therapy(tm) Recruiter will act as a liaison to recruit specifically high caliber Norm Therapy(tm) Intake Specialists and attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Actively seeks qualified candidates in the workforce and invites them to apply for positions within ARO’s Norm Therapy(tm) Department
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Assists with job posting and advertising processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other members.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager during the offer process, identifying incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be available 8-10+ hours/week.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- SHRM’s Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
To prepare for your interview:
1) Completely peruse and review our website at http://GoARO.org
2) Prepare a few good questions for the interview
3) Interviews are typically 30-40 minutes so please make your responses during the interview succinct and timely
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
For our hiring practices please refer to this link: https://abuserefuge.org/human-resources/#BFOQ
34 More opportunities with ABUSE REFUGE INC
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
ARO is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) and we focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused within 21 major areas of abuse, to include but is not limited to: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, Elderly, Work Place, Isolation, Self-abuse, Religious, Medical, Food, Authority, Educational, Child Sexual Exploitation, Sex Trafficking and Political. To learn more about our mission, go to http://GoARO.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 22, 2023
- 8-10+ hrs/week