Washington State Walks Committee Member at ACHA
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Adult Congenital Heart Association
Help improve and extend the lives of the millions born with heart defects by volunteering with the Adult Congenital Heart Association. We are looking for volunteers to join our volunteer planning committee for our 2022 Washington State Walk for 1 in 100.
The Committee meets virtual until the date of the event.
Below are some responsibilities we ask of our volunteers in the committee.
- Market the event by disseminating walk materials - postcards, flyers, etc. in communities and online.
- Solicit event sponsorships through personal network and prospecting companies.
- Solicit in-kind donations for day-of items like food and beverage.
- Cultivate team captains and walkers through regular communications and cheerleading.
- Attend virtual planning meetings with committee.
- Assist in identifying day-of volunteers and help with day-of set-up, registration and tear-down.
This role is a commitment of 2-3 hours per month with more time being required in the final weeks leading up to the walk. If you are interested in joining the committee or have questions to get a better understanding of the role, then please reach out to us.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Seattle, WA 19063
April 3, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH