Artifact and Oversize Materials Photographer and Processer
ORGANIZATION: City of Corona
Please visit the new page to apply.
Sets up and photographs artifacts and oversize items such as blueprints, maps, photographs, and other documents. Ability to photograph, edit images in Photoshop, catalog, and rehouse material. Images and related records will be added to Corona Heritage Online. The process includes, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Photographing three-dimensional objects and oversize material
- Limited editing in Photoshop to ensure an accurate likeness of the original material
- Uploading images to Corona Heritage Online and creating descriptive records that include measurements, donor information, history of the material, transcription, condition notes
- Label material
- Box items
- Label boxes
- Shelving boxes
About City of Corona
400 S. Main Street, Corona, CA 92882, US
Corona is a vibrant, culturally diverse community located in the heart of Southern California at the junction of the 91 and 15 freeways with a population of more than 170,000 residents. A city whose heritage spans more than a century, Corona has emerged as an ethnically diverse community, where a significant percentage of the population is made up of young, well educated families. The Corona Public Library and the Circle City Center provide cultural and educational programming, and the Senior Center is a hub of activity with programs, workshops and social gatherings. The City also operates a recreational airport.
The City of Corona offers volunteer opportunities at many of its departments and facilities. Opportunities can currently be found at the Corona Public Library, Corona Senior Center, Community Center, Youth Sports and Kids Club after school programs. We offer a variety of skilled volunteer opportunities to make a meaningful contribution to programs, operations, fundraising events and other community engagement functions. Skilled volunteers have opportunities to lead projects, work with teams of staff and volunteers, learn new skills, and have fun. For more information on Corona's volunteer programs, please visit
650 S. Main StreetCorona CA, CA 92882
May 2, 2022
- Library Sciences
- Basic Computer Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum Commitment of 6 months, preferred schedule of 6 hours a week.
- Attendance at the Volunteer Orientation Meeting at the Corona Public Library on the third Monday of the month at 6:30 pm.