Volunteer at Blood Drives: Urgent need in your community! (Williams County, OH)
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross-Indiana Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Help at blood drives, save lives by being a Red Cross Blood Donor Ambassador!
As a Blood Donor Ambassador:
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and comfort working with people
- Greet and assist with initial donor intake
- Manage the hospitality experience by offering refreshments to donors
- One 4-6 hour shift per month for six months
- Professional, clear, and diplomatic communication skills
- Comfortable approaching people you do not know
- Ability to follow safety protocols and directions consistently and thoroughly
Questions? Contact a Volunteer Recruitment Specialist, redcrossrecruitsIN@redcross.org, or call/text (317) 886-8508
The need for blood is constant and is irreplaceable, our community understands this need and is responding to donate blood especially now during this pandemic. It is why now more than ever our collection staff need your help!
About American Red Cross-Indiana Region
1510 N. Meridian, Indianapolis, IN 46201, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Williams CountyBryan, OH 43506
May 13, 2022
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Must sign up for one blood drive shift per month, shifts are available during weekday and weekends
- Must meet Red Cross fully vaccinated policy for in-person volunteering