Diamond Bar Friends of the Library Bookstore Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Diamond Bar Friends of the Library
- Accept donations, write tax receipt upon request
- Answer phone and walk-in customer inquiries
- Record sales transactions and receive payments
- Staff front desk and stock shelves
- Tidy up store when needed (light cleaning, rearrange books, etc)
Diamond Bar Friends of the Library bookstore
21800 Copley Drive, Diamond Bar CA
- Mondays: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Tuesdays: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Wednesdays: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Thursdays: 11:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Fridays: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturdays: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- At least 18 years of age and a high school graduate
- Fluent in English
- Must commit to a 2-3 hour shift within the assigned hours once a week or once every 2 weeks on a long-term basis
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID19
- Gain skills and experience to put on your resume
- Help promote literacy and education in the local community
- Make new friends
This is a great way to meet new people as well as being rewarding for anyone who loves reading and books! It is a perfect opportunity for senior citizens, part-time employees, freelancers, telecommuters and stay-at-home parents.
**Note**: We are not the Diamond Bar Library. We are a nonprofit organization that raises funds to support the library. If you would like to volunteer for the library directly, please contact the Diamond Bar Library at 909-861-4978 or drop in to talk to a staff member.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
21800 Copley DriveDiamond Bar, CA 91765
May 1, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK