Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Free Haven Community Initiative
Benefits Of Joining this Project With Us
- To work for social change
- To express personal gratitude
- To expand your knowledge
- To improve your community
- To build self esteem
- To develop leadership skills
- To demonstrate love for others
- To be a responsible citizen
- To learn new skills
- To build teamwork skills
- To enrich and give new meaning to life
- To have a good time
- To enhance resume
- To have some autonomy over your work
- To receive training, mentorship, and professional development
- To experience new challenges
- To have opportunities for quick advancement, with options to move into higher management roles
- To have a visible impact on growth of the organization
- To work with motivated people passionate about social issues
- To support the world's efforts to achieving the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals
We are looking for a remote volunteer to join our organization to support our efforts recruiting staff, board of directors, and new volunteers. Our organization provides training and ongoing support to all of our volunteers, including 1 to 1 calls with our leadership team introducing our teams, providing onboarding, and consistent training. We value collaboration, transparency, and a mission-first approach.
Hours: 5 hours per week for at least 2 months. If someone can dedicate more than 5 hours per week we would be thrilled.
Requirements: experience recruiting people into an organization, or at least experience posting opportunities for an organization.
Preferences: Experience with writing, attention to detail, and strong ability to follow through are a plus!
Free Haven Community Initiative
Free Haven Community Initiative (FHCI) is a registered Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) located in Livingstone, Zambia that has four main areas of focus: Education, Nutrition, Health, and Empowerment. In order for the Zambian NGO to be successful, a non-profit organization called Free Haven Community Initiative, Inc. was formed in America to assist its Zambian counterpart. By organizing fundraisers, processing donations, and handling marketing strategies, this partnership makes it possible for the Zambian-based NGO to carry out its day to day functions and focus on its primary goals. The American non-profit is run by a board of directors. The people on this board volunteer their time to make the aforementioned tasks possible. In addition to the American team, the Zambian-based NGO has its own board of directors to manage the organization’s projects in Zambia.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
PO Box 118North East, MD 21901
March 29, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK