6 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Project MORE
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Technical designers will collaborate with top design firm, Project MORE volunteers and Board members. They will assist in design documentation for the Qmunity District expansion project. Technical designers will enhance detailing and ensure code compliance of design work. They will know ADA code and California code for exterior and interior work. Specific to San Jose, Ca. Strong attention to detail, communication skills. And writing proficiency is required.
- Assisting in creating design documentation
- Reviewing of design work. And collaborating with designers
- Develop designs using sketches. hand drawings, apps, and or other design software
- Collaborate to establish concepts
- Review drawings and coordinate with city ordinances as required
- Assist in obtaining pricing information
- Assist in ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and engaging
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as autocad, Revit, Photoshop, Rhino
About Project MORE
1700 De La Cruz Blvd D2, Santa Clara, CA 95050, US
Project MORE is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit public charity that strives to improve the quality of life of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning (LGBTQ) community by empowering inclusion within a compassionate and safe environment through cultural activities, outreach, education, and advocacy.
Founded by community members of California’s Silicon Valley, Project MORE Foundation has become a leading Bay Area nonprofit providing service and support to the LGBTQ Community of Northern California.
Project MORE thrives by developing creative community outreach, education, and advocacy projects. Driven with passion and cause, we nurture growing organizations, aid like-minded charities, and provide consulting services to corporations.
90 Post StreetSan JoseSan Jose, CA 95113
December 28, 2022
- Information Architecture
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Mobile Programming
- Must be at least 18
- 4-8 hours per week. Or dependent on project size and deadlines. For a period of 6 to 8 months
- Degree in interior design or architecture, urban design, and landscape design, or similar field. Licensure preferred Preferred 3 years of experience. Knowledge and experience on one or more of the below programs; REVI