3 people are interested
Brady San Francisco Chapter Volunteers Needed
ORGANIZATION: Brady United Against Gun Violence
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
The Brady United Against Gun Violence Chapter in San Francisco is looking for volunteers who want to help end gun violence. As part of our work, we advocate for commonsense laws at the local, state, and national level. We take action through the bi-monthly newsletter and occasional email alerts.
In 2022, we would like to fill the following volunteer roles, many of which can be done remotely!
- Coordinators and/or writer(s) for the bi-monthly chapter newsletter and occasional action alerts, where Brady national and local volunteers supply much of the content and updates (via Mail Chimp, which is a relatively intuitive platform).
- Volunteer(s) to update the chapter contact list, primarily to add new members (Mail Chimp).
- Volunteer(s) to build SF Brady’s social media presence, using content from Brady-provided toolkits, relevant news articles etc.
- Volunteer(s) for in-person events, such as recruiting new GVP advocates at farmers markets, providing a page of actions that people can take immediately etc.
About Brady United Against Gun Violence
Northern California, Any City, CA 94132, US
Brady's Mission is to reduce gun violence 25% by 2025. Brady's strategy has three pillars: legislation, litigation, and community programs, where top priorities are supported by a volunteer network of regional leadership councils and chapters.
Brady is uniting people from coast to coast, liberals and conservatives of every race, ethnicity, and identity, young and old, fed up and fired up, to end gun violence. Now under the leadership of Kris Brown, Brady is one of America's oldest and boldest gun violence prevention national nonprofits, with a history of success dating back decades. Over the last few years, Brady has launched a groundbreaking safe storage program, End Family Fire, engaged with the Black and Brown communities most impacted by gun violence, and started Team ENOUGH, Brady's youth-led initiative founded after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School massacre in Parkland, Fl.
In congress, courts, and communities across the country, Brady can be counted on to lead the fight for a safer country for all of us. Brady has always been more than a name - it's a passion for change.
40 Beachmont DriveSan Francisco, CA 94132
April 15, 2022
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- From 10 hours per year to 10 hours per week depending on interest in scoping and managing projects or participating in events.