Do you want to support meaningful living and enrich people's lives?
ORGANIZATION: Volunteers of America-MN--RSVP
Please visit the new page to apply.
Do you want to support meaningful living and enrich people’s lives? -
Volunteer at Cassia
Fostering Fullness of Life
Cassia fosters fullness of life for older adults and others in need through housing, health care and community-based services. Their guiding principles are as follows:
- To value older generations’ talents and experience
- To provide the care residents need, when and where they need it
- To connect residents to the people and things that mean the most to them
Cassia’s vision for volunteers is based on the following ideals:
- A strong culture of volunteerism within Cassia and the communities it serves supports vital aging and enriches the lives of individuals.
- Volunteers are essential to the growth of our mission and bring critical energy, ideas and innovation as new dynamic roles are created for volunteers of all ages.
- The volunteer services department serves Cassia with a dedicated volunteer staff whose services complement those of the paid staff.
- The department’s purpose is to support Cassia’s mission by providing quality service from responsive, reliable, and courteous volunteers.
Possibilities include the following:
Visit one-on-one with residents
Assist with activities and events
Help transport people to the beauty salon, Worship services, therapy, or events
Teach a skill
Work as a dining room or unit host
Assist with pet visits
Read to residents
Share a musical talent
Assist with office work
Your suggestions are also welcome.
Various and flexible shifts are available at many locations across Hennepin County. Training and background checks will be provided.
For more information contact Dagmar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-704-6114.
About Volunteers of America-MN--RSVP
3333 N. 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55412, US
RSVP offers maximum flexibility for people 55 and over who want to find challenging, rewarding, and significant service opportunities in their communities. RSVP Volunteers work with local organizations to have impact on critical needs in several focus areas: literacy, housing, food security, independence and well-being for seniors and persons with disabilities, economic opportunity, and service to veterans and military personnel and their families. We give volunteers the flexibility to decide who and how frequently they serve and we support volunteers with placement assistance, free supplemental insurance, and other benefits.
RSVP partners with over 80 nonprofits in the six- county metro area, so we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills, interests, and geographic location. We have hundreds of opportunities in areas such as:
Citizenship--for new Americans
Companionship Education/Literacy--for children and adults
Independent Living for Seniors
Multiple locations Minneapolis, MN 55412
March 8, 2022
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training