We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
CARM Safety Foundation has 7 more opportunities, please check them out.See Opportunities
10 people are interested
Voice Talent for Short Videos about Public Safety
ORGANIZATION: CARM Safety Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
10 people are interested
BE THE VOICE OF LIFE-SAVING TECHNOLOGY
CARM Safety Foundation is focused on exciting the public about a new generation of public safety, involving new types of technology. We need your help making our short promotional/ educational videos more relate-able and impactful. Currently, we employ computer generated audio, and your human voice will improve the impact of our videos.
Our startup non-profit foundation is eager to inspire and motivate end users to demand better safety. Your voice in our videos is essential to engaging others, and improving the influence of our videos as we scale-out. Ideal candidates are hands-on team players, versatile and appreciate the multi-faceted roles common in start-ups.
Snapshot of What You’ll Do
- Record new audio tracks to replace those which have been computer generated
- Start from our written script, and tweak wording based on your experience and marketing insights
- 3 videos are ready now, with another coming every 1-2 months; each 4 minutes or less
- Review and/ or create new storyboards to have great impact, prior to production
- Plan and drive reviews of videos by key audiences, then plan revisions accordingly
- Review videos by companies in our ecosystem and propose how to adjust our corporate voice for best engagement with key audiences
- Advise about new methods and best practices for producing marketing videos
Who We’re Looking For
Best for us is someone who is passionate about the role of video marketing assets for a start-up; engaging and exciting curiosity and preference with customer prospects. You bring a passion for technology enabling new capabilities for end users - and are eager to help promote solutions to B2B and B2C audiences. Since we are a start-up, it’s essential that you are open minded and versatile, and thrilled by challenge to accomplish great things in a lean environment.
People say you have a great voice and you may have already worked as a voice talent. Ideally, you have your own microphone and an appropriate space in which to record to your laptop/computer. Or, you have access to a studio setting. (Depending on your location, we may be able to help arrange for a sound booth.)
And, you bring experience telling marketing stories about new products and services, especially where there is no precedent and the storytelling has greater value in motivating audience.
Your Time with CARM Safety Foundation will be inspiring because:
- Achieve challenging goals, create concrete impact for our business that may lead to career advancement opportunities
- Work with inspiring colleagues and in start-up, low overhead culture
- Autonomy and rapid decision making
- Insight into future opportunities as paid contractor, as funding allows
About CARM Safety Foundation
921 SW Sixth Ave. Suite 3088, Portland, OR 97204, US
CARM Safety Foundation serves to educate and support scientific purposes related to computer-aided risk management (CARM), in order to increase public safety.
We operate as a 501c3 non-profit organization. Founded in 2020, we are a start-up working to assure that more technology is applied to make the public safer. CARM is an emerging commercial capability that uses sensors for data gathering and computers to predict threats before tragedy occurs to humans. This concept was pioneered by NASA, and others have embraced this approach, including SpaceX. CARM solutions will apply similar capabilities/technologies towards a much broader goal of improving public safety.
Volunteers are needed to the functional areas of typical companies. The founders of CARM Safety Foundation are veterans of the technology industry, and feel an urgent need to add more capability for keeping people safe at work, school or during other group activities.
In addition to helping in your area of expertise -- or another area where you want to demonstrate more experience and impact -- all volunteers will gain a greater appreciation for a wide range of technology and how that industry grew via scores of inter-corporate collaborations.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you will be a part of saving lives, CARM Safety Foundation would like to work with you.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 16, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Sales Marketing
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Public Speaking
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Work hours and time volume set by volunteer. On occasion, attend online meetings at set time. Projects which require any sort of plan should have an end date and intermediate milestones, however time investment up to the volunteer.
- Fluent English language writing capability. Excellent diction.